This position will wear a variety of hats at the agency and is perfect for someone wanting to get their foot in the door at an established ad agency. The position will assist 5 Account Managers and the company President in a variety of activities. Experience in advertising is a big plus, but not required. A desire to move on to account management is also a big plus. A great attitude, willingness to work hard, a desire to grow with the company, strong organizational skills and a punctual work ethic are absolute requirements.
- Four-year college degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Experience in using an Apple computer.
- Proficient in Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Account Coordinator Duties:
- Calling clients and media and coordinating receipt of signed traffic, confirmations and orders
- Writing production orders from supplied briefs
- Callings clients for information
- Trafficking commercials to media
- Handling promotional fulfillment with media
- Providing information and giveaway materials to media
- Researching new media markets
- Maintaining client and media contact lists and media files
- Creating and sending html client newsletters
- Posting for clients and agency on twitter and Facebook
- Handling data entry and updates to web sites on a variety of CMS platforms
- Various client-specific reporting
- Invoice verification and reporting
- Reception Duties in Addition to AC work
- General office duties
- Ordering printing, deliveries, gifts
- Annual starting Salary of $34,000.
- 40-hour work week. 8:30am-5:30pm with a one-hour lunch break
- 10 days paid holidays
- 10 days paid vacation accrued as one-day per month's employment
- 5 Sick days
- Group Health Care
Every day is different. Some days are hard, some are easy. But we always work as a group to create great ideas that bring results for our clients. Dress is creative casual. Please inquire by sending resume with cover letter. Include the heading "Account Coordinator."