We operate differently than most advertising agencies. Our Account Managers are the lead contacts with their accounts for the agency, but with greater overall responsibilities than at most firms. Being an Account Manager at Redroc carries a lot of duties, is a tremendous learning opportunity, and a chance to make a real difference with your clients at the agency. The Account Manager is in charge of most services with their list of accounts. The position is directly supervised by the agency's President, assisted by a Media Director, Digital Marketing Manager, and Account Coordinator.
This is a premium opportunity for the right candidate!
Redroc Account Managers are the:
- Primary contact between the agency and their list of accounts
- Strategists for their accounts
- Chief media planners on their accounts
- Media buyers
- Liaison between agency creatives and agency accounts
- Part of the creative process
Redroc Account Managers are involved in activities that include:
- Client strategy development and business planning
- Promotional development
- Working on pitches and presentations
- Media planning and buying for print, radio, TV, outdoor, direct mail, digital, social. This includes developing relationships with media, finding new media offerings, negotiating prices, negotiating added value, and building media plans. We subscribe to Nielsen and use Strata. You are supported in this position by our media department.
- Management of media and production budgets
- Scheduling and management of client e-mail newsletter campaigns (working with our digital department)
- Social media management (working with our digital department)
- Updating web sites using a variety of content management systems
- Brainstorming with agency creatives
- Developing creative briefs and production orders
- Trafficking projects through production, client approval and on to media
- Working with creatives toward the completion of all forms of creative
- Working with voice talent
- Working with video crews
- Managing web projects to completion working with Creative Directors, web designers and developers
- Invoice reporting
Candidate and position requirements:
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 3-year relevant experience
- Previous direct client contact experience is required
- Media buying, selling or management experience is preferable.
Best Candidates will possess:
- Ability to think creatively
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Ability to manage client' expectations
- Ability to work independently and to make the hard calls and decisions
- A willingness and desire to learn
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Potential for additional bonus or commission structure
- 40-hour work week. Roughly 8:30am-5:30pm
- 10 days paid holidays
- 10 days paid vacation
- 5 sick days
- Company-supported group health care.
Please inquire by sending resume with cover letter or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include the heading "Senior Account Manager."