Have you always wanted to make an impact? To see your art and work making a difference for your clients? To have a say in the branding and creative direction for major local and national accounts? Do you want to be proud of the work you do and be happy with your job? Redroc Austin is seeking an Art Director/Designer for our creative team. This is a full-time position. Basically, we're looking for a master graphic designer that can help to lead our design team, inspire great work, and produce fantastic art and branding for our clients.
This Position Will:
• Work with our Creative Director, other designers and account staff as a key part of our creative team.
• Direct and manage artwork.
• Be a lead graphic designer for the firm.
• Work with the creative staff in building and rebuilding brands.
• College degree or comparable training.
• Minimum 8-years relevant experience.
• Previous agency, design firm or in-house design experience, preferrably as an Art Director.
• Experience designing for print and web.
• Superior skills with Adobe Creative Suite.
• Annual salary based upon experience.
• 10 days paid holidays.
• 10 days paid vacation accrued as one-day per month's employment.
• 5 sick days.
• Group health insurance.
Redroc Austin is a full-service advertising agency providing media and creative services to over 30 clients locally, regionally and nationally for over 20 years. We are established, successful and stable. Learn more at www.redrocaustin.com.
Please inquire by sending resume with cover letter or email and examples of or a link to your work. Email to email@example.com. Include title "Senior Art Director."