Redroc Austin is a successful, 20-year old full-service advertising agency in Austin, TX. We are adding a Creative Director/Writer/Brand Warrior to our team. We need more than a writer of clever headlines. The ideal candidate will not only be able to write, but can also lead a staff, discover the brand promise in our clients and know how to bring that message to the masses.
This Position Will:
• Work with our creative staff as a leader of the creative team. Help to build this team and lead them to greatness!
• Be the lead copywriter for the agency.
• Work with the agency management staff on new business pitches and client-facing presentations.
• Work with the creative staff in building and rebuilding brands.
• Work as a brand strategist on both the creative and business sides.
• Think “Big Picture.” Help to grow the agency, its staff and its client roster.
• College degree or comparable training.
• Minimum 10-years relevant experience – absolutely required.
• Previous agency experience as a CD or ACD.
• Superior writing skills for TV, radio, web, print, collateral, POP, long-form video, social, e-mail.
• Mastery of finding and defining the brand for a business.
• Strong presentation skills.
• Competitive annual salary based upon experience.
• Paid company holidays and vacation days.
• 5 sick days.
• Group health insurance.
Redroc Austin is a full-service advertising agency providing media and creative services to over 30 clients locally, regionally and nationally for over 20 years. We are established, successful and stable. Learn more at www.redrocaustin.com.
Please inquire by sending resume with cover letter or email and examples of or a link to your work to email@example.com. Headline of “Creative Director/Writer.”