Redroc Austin is seeking an experienced designer for our creative team. This is a full-time position.
This position will:
• Work with the Creative Director along with other designers and account staff as a key part of our creative team.
• Design for: web sites, digital media, advertising, print, outdoor, catalog, direct mail, vehicle wraps, collateral and more.
• Work on brands from scratch - create brands, creative strategy, logos, color choices, signage, interior look and feel of businesses, apparel, products and much more.
• Re-work old or tired brands, breathing new life into existing brands.
• Be creative - you don't have to be a seasoned copywriter, but we're looking for someone that can contribute creative strategy, concepts and copy used in our creative.
Basically - We're looking for a skilled designer with a huge creative streak. Someone with experience and depth to their work. Someone that can create ideas that help to drive business to our customers.
• Extensive web design experience (not development)
• 4-year college degree or comparable training
• Minimum 3-years relevant experience
• Previous agency, design firm or in-house design experience
• Experience designing for print and web
• Annual salary based upon experience
• 10 days paid holidays
• 10 days paid vacation accrued as one-day per month's employment
• 5 sick days
• Group Health Insurance
Redroc Austin is a full-service advertising agency providing media and creative services to over 40 clients locally, regionally and nationally for 20 years. We're proud to represent Austin iconic businesses, and strive to be one of those businesses ourselves. Learn more at www.redrocaustin.com.
Ready to put your designs to work? Please inquire by sending resume with cover letter or email and examples of or a link to your work. Email to email@example.com. Include title "Graphic Designer."