This Media Buyer position is different than any other Media Buyer job you will find – and we think its better. At Redroc, we are different. This Media Buyer position is a perfect example of that.
What We Are NOT Looking For:
Someone that is just a traditional buy-the-numbers Buyer. Yes, we use numbers and you will need to know how to plan, set goals, handle make goods, etc. But we strive to go way beyond just buying GRP’s and CPP’s. Are you ready to look at the numbers in a new way? Are you ready to use them but go beyond them? Are you ready to do more than just radio and TV buys? Then read more and let us hear from you.
Candidate and position requirements:
- 4-year college degree
- Minimum 3-years relevant experience
- Agency Media buying experience is required
- Candidate must understand how to buy by-the numbers. Experience using Strata.
- Candidate must also have the desire to look beyond those numbers and buy based on research, our own research and experience.
- Knowledge or willingness to learn digital buying.
Best Candidates will possess:
- Strength in understanding media buying
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Desire to buy more than just radio and TV. Position will be handling print, outdoor and digital media placement and planning in addition to broadcast.
- Annual salary based upon experience
- 40-hour work week. 8:30am-5:30pm
- 10 days paid holidays
- 10 days paid vacation accrued as one-day per month's employment
- 5 sick days
- Health insurance stipend
Please inquire by sending resume with cover letter or email to email@example.com. Include the heading "Media Buyer."